4/27/07

7 Phrases Digg Users Prefer Not To Say

Here is the list of phrases that Digg users prefer not to say in public. Are you one of them?


When someone has a lot of DIGGS
-Wow! That guy has so many DI**S!
-Damn Mutants...

First Date
-(woman) I love DI** so much
-Maybe to my place?

When there are Problems with DIGG
-There is something wrong with DI**!!!
-I know one doctor…

Call a friend to join DIGG
-Hey, have you heard about DI**?
-Hm…I prefer talking about basketball...

Just talking
-I`ve made several DI**S today…
-You what???

Talking about Kevin Rose
-Who is Kevin Rose?
-Well, the guy who created DI**!
-Very funny, idiot…

About something new on DIGG
-Hey,what`s new on DI**?
-Man, you`re sick!


Do not make DIGG look like a DI**. Submit good articles.

Do you like fun? Do you like DiGG fun? Then FUN FUN!!!